They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
After choosing your topic, write one paragraph describing how you would approach discussion of your topic and provide your sources as well. The period of your paper is open from the time of Hominid to 1500 CE. Your topic should be very specific and narrowed down. For example, it could be a political event or the economic system or social issues of a specific civilization. Avoid biography!!
Term paper topic proposals are due on Monday, February 20th (10 points). No points will be awarded after February 20th.
1. It should be between 4-5 pages (typed and double spaced) in length.
2. Use at least three sources; they should be a combination of academic journal articles and
books or books alone, other than your textbooks. In addition to your three proper sources, you may use Internet sources with the sites that are edu or org domain.
The following site has excellent academic articles that may be useful to you. Scholarly Journal Archive (http://www.jstor.org) and Love Library A-Z Database.
3. Your paper should have an Introduction, Theme/Body, and a Conclusion.
4. Your paper should contain a Chicago style bibliography of your sources (see http://history.hanover.edu/courses/handouts/footnotes.htm )
5. Use Chicago style footnotes or endnotes when quoting or citing data (see http://writing.umn.edu/sws/assets/pdf/quicktips/chicago_bib.pdf )
6. Do a spelling and grammar check on your final paper.
7. Turn your report in by the deadline if you do not wish to be penalized
for an overdue paper
Term papers are due on Monday, April 10th.
Your paper topic proposal MUST accompany your term paper.
½ letter grade penalty will be applied for each past due day.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more