They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Homework Assignment for Module 12: Islamic Empires in Africa (and Asia)
PLEASE USE THE LINKED VIDEOS AND ATTACHED FILES AS SOURCES TO ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
1. In episode 13 what are John Green’s main claims about the importance of Islamic empires to World History? Based on your reading in Strayer and Nelson, as well as Ibn Battuta’s Rihla, how do you evaluate Green’s claims?
2. What are the main things you learned from Crash Course episode 16: Mansa Musa and Islam in Africa? What do you think Gus Casely-Hayford would say about John Green’s discussion of Mansa Musa?
3. What do you learn about the cultural differences between women and men from the Rihla? What kinds of perspectives does Ibn Battuta show about the women?
4. What kinds of economic production and exchange does the Rihla show? What do you learn about Islam, including various forms of Islam, from this account?
5. Compare to Ibn Battuta and his journey to Tripitaka and his journey. How are the two people and journeys similar? How are they different?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more