They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Essay discussing what the primary and secondary sources reveal and drawing substantiated conclusion regarding the question: Drawing upon modern research, what really happened at the Alamo?
*Wickipedia NOT A Valid source.
*using your background material as a frame of reference, analyze your primary and secondary sources. What do they tell you? What relationships exist? What issues were involved?
*Develop a strong concluding paragraph, reiterating all main points of evidence to “drive home” the answer to your question (stated in bold above).
*Always cite your sources where they are used! Your paper must include footnotes or endnotes that are numbered consecutively as they are used. Cite any detailed information or theory presented by one particular author whether you directly quote it or not. Always give the exact page number where information is found.
*Wikipedia NOT A Valid source.ography of all sources used. Also include Xerox copies of the title pages of books and full copies of the title pages of books and full copies of the articles you used to write your paper.
Primary/Secondary Sources I have found so far:
1) Grider, Sylvia Ann. How Texans Remember the Alamo. In Usable Pasts: Traditions and Group
Expressions in North America, edited by Tuleja Tad, 274-90. University Press of Colorado, 1997.
2) Guerra, Dora. The Alamo: A Story Bigger than Texas. The Southwestern Historical Quarterly 110, no. 3
(2007): 436-38. http://www.jstor.org.ezproxy.lib.apsu.edu/stable/30240479
3) Habig, Marion A. 1968. The Alamo Chain of Missions. Franciscan Herald Press.
4) Matovina, Timothy M. 1995 . The Alamo Remembered Tejano Accounts and Perspectives. Austin: The University of Texas Press.
5) Maverick, Maury. “The Alamo: Some Misconceptions. The Southwestern Historical Quarterly 44, no. 4 (1941): 453.http://www.jstor.org.ezproxy.lib.apsu.edu/stable/30235931.
6) McDonald, Archie P. 1976. Travis. Austin: Jenkins Publishing Company The pemberton Press.
7) McEnteer, James. 2004. Deep in The Heart. Westport: Praeger Publisher.
8) Sharrett, Christopher.The Alamo: Fact, Fiction and the Last Stand of History. Cinéaste 29, no. 4 (2004):
9) Swanson, Philip. Remember the Alamo? Mexicans, Texans and Americans in 1960s Hollywood. Iberoamericana (2001-) 11, no. 44 (2011): 85-100.
10) Turner, Martha Anne. 1872. William Barret Travis His Sword and His Pen. Waco: Texian Press.
11) Winders, Richard Bruce. 2002. Crisis in the Southwest: The United States, Mexico, and the Struggle Over
Texas. Wilmington: Scholarly Resources Inc. Imprint.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more