They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Choose any 2 of the following questions and answer them as completely as possible, in two to three paragraphs, and in complete sentences USING ONLY YOUR TEXT (Title: History of the United States, Vol. 2) AND THE LEARNING MODULE SOURCES. NO OTHER SOURCES ARE ALLOWED!
1. Describe the experiences of minorities within the military. How did minorities challenge notions of race during the war, and in what ways were their options restrained during the war because of race? Include WEB Dubois’ editorials “Close Ranks” and “Returning Soldiers” in your answer.
2. What was new about the “new woman” of the 1920s? In what ways did life for American women change during this decade?
3. In what ways might World War II be viewed as the origin of the civil rights movement? How did various racial and ethnic groups attempt to connect wartime service and the rhetoric of US leaders to their fight for equal rights?
4. How did popular culture, especially in film, shape Americans’ ideas about the Soviet Union and the prospect of nuclear war?
5. How did media coverage affect protest movements in the 1960’s?
6. Why did the Tet Offensive, a military debacle for the Vietcong, reduce the confidence of Americans toward their government and help to end the Vietnam War?
7. What is meant by the New Right? Why did the New Right become so powerful?
8. What was the connection, if any, between those calling for black power, red power, brown power, and even women’s liberation in the 1970s? How were these campaigns different from those who supported white power? What were the strategies used by these different groups? Was the desired outcome of these groups’ supremacy and domination or greater equality?
9. What were the major differences between the Bush 43 presidency and the Reagan presidency?
10. Summarize the events of September 11 and describe the way that this terrorist attack affected the nation. Describe the immediate reaction of the nation as well as the federal government’s attempts to prevent future terrorist attacks.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more