They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
This is the file you will upload to Canvas with your answers.
i attach the worksheet please answers in the attach workshop file.
u don’t have to do recording part just simple answer the question in the worksheet
This assignment is worth 110 points and will be scaled to 15% of the final grade.
Part 1: Reading and Notetaking (25 Points)
Watch and read these sources:
Take Notes on what you Read/Watched:
Video – Jessica Fielder (15 notes)
Online Textbook – John Belshaw (5 notes)
Textbook – Wardhaugh and MacEachern (15 notes)
Online Encyclopedia – Canadian Encyclopedia (10 notes)
Part 2: Chicago Style Bibliography (10 Points)
Write your bibliography entries here:
1. Video Citation
2. Online Textbook Citation
3. Textbook Citation
4. Canadian Encyclopedia Citation
5. Canadian Encyclopedia Citation
Part 3: Primary Source Analysis (35 Points)
Read the following documents and answer the questions in sentence form. The answer for each section should be about 200 words and the total word count for all three documents is 600 words.
Remember, these documents are very difficult to read and understand. You should read them multiple times and use a dictionary to help with vocabulary. Look up, or ask your instructor about, any concepts you may not understand.
Documents are here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/130GF5kQhvkO_K_iHrMftfOH39bIkKdvT/view?usp=sharing (Links to an external site.)
1. Authors: R. Hunter and R. Weyler
Document: “To Save a Whale: The Voyages of Greenpeace, 1978”
1. What do the authors describe on pages 561 and 562? Why would they do so?
2. Why do the authors believe they had to protect the whales/environment?
3. Describe all the challenges they faced to get the first Greenpeace ship operational. Who was involved and what did they have to do?
2. Author: David Suzuki
Document: “Time to Change: Essays, 1994”
1. What was the problem with the cod/fish? What caused the problem? What did this mean for the people living in the area?
2. What does the future of the cod depend upon? What is a sustainable fishery? Explain.
3. What lessons can be learned from the tragedy of the cod fishery? What does Suzuki propose for the future?
3. Author: Tzeporah Berman
Document: Clayoquot and Dissent: 1994
1. What is Clayoquot Sound? Who was involved with the protests and what/who were they protesting?
2. What did the government propose in 1993? What were they problems with this proposal? What happened after?
3. What was the Peace Camp? Who went there and why?
4. What is Berman’s message to the reader?
answer the following question
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more