They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
i need this paper in 10 hours from now, please no plagiarism
1. Required Readings:
Wheeler and glover, Discovering the American Past, vol. 1,8th ed. (DAP)
i will be attaching it bellow
2. The 3-page Essay Assignment:
Read and do the Essay DAP, ch 7 “The removal of the Cherokee”
i will be attaching it bellow
3. Things to know about the 3 papers you will do :
– Papers should be double-spaced and in 12pt. font (Times New Roman).
– Pay attention to the assigned length of the paper. The 10% rule (over or under 10% is ok) is in effect.
– The heading should have the date, History 217, and a title. Nothing more.
– Pay attention to grammar, punctuation, spelling, and paragraph construction as well as content.
4. Important information about writing a DAP Essay:
-This is not a research paper; the only source you will need for this assignment is DAP
5. How to write DAP papers:
– the goal of these papers is for you to think and act like a historian. Historians try to answer a historical question by analyzing evidence and offering their argument (thesis) based on that evidence. To write these essays:
1. find the question/problem posed at the beginning of each DAP chapter in “The Problem” section. Your answer to this question(s) will become the thesis of your essay.
2. Read “the background” section to gain some context.
3. Keeping the question/ problem in mind, read the primary source evidence offered in”The evidence” section. You will need to read the primary sources more than once.
4. Think about the primary source evidence. Your Job is to use the primary source evidence to develop an answer to the question/ problem. That answer becomes your thesis.
5. state your thesis in a brief introductory paragraph.
6. the rest of your essay should, in clear, clean, and concise prose, support your thesis with evidence (from the primary sources ) and analysis.
7. Remember: it is not necessary for you to consult any outside sources. DAP has compiled the sources for you. Also remeber: you are making and supporting an argument; you are not writing a summary of the evidence or of the material in “the background” section.
8. when you qoute, cite the source in a footnote. Historians use Chicago citation style ; that is what you should use. Microsoft word will do much of the work for you. A bibliography is not required.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more