They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
· Author’s content and purpose
· Up-to-datedness of the information
· The sources used to justify the author’s stance
· What issues does it raise?
· What issues are omitted?
· The effect of the book
· Your recommendation
Write some questions based on the list below:
· Why has the book been written?
· When was it written?
· What is the scope of the book?
· Who is the intended audience?
· How accurate is the author’s content?
· How (well) is evidence used?
· Are there any omissions?
Find out about the author:
· Other works (if any)
Structuring the book review
The review should be 2 – 3 pages. (12 point font, double-spaced)
At the start, put the complete bibliographic information:
Title in full, author, place of publication, publisher, date of publication edition, number of pages.
Your introduction will usually include:
· your overall impression of the book
· a statement about the author
· a statement on the purpose of the book
· a statement of the significance of the work
· a comment about the relationship between this work and others by the same author, the same subject and the same genre
The body of your review develops the points you want to make:
· greater detail on the author’s thesis and a summary of the main points
· evaluation of strengths, weaknesses, contribution or bias, and evidence provided by author
· the evidence that is the basis of your critique – Quotes should be followed by the page the quote came from. Example “George Washington was from Virginia.” (49) Due to the length of these reviews use direct quotes sparingly.
The conclusion (last paragraph) includes:
· your final assessment
· restatement of overall impression
· (re)statement of your recommendation
Gives relevant information about author and intended audience, positions text in scholarly debate
Clearly describes thesis, argument and conclusions of text. Shows good understanding of relevant main points and avoids extraneous detail.
Perceptively describes and evaluates the kinds of evidence used to support the claims in the text, suggesting other potentially useful sources that would tend to confirm or refute argument.
Thoughtful evaluation of strengths and weaknesses of text, pointing to other texts that seem to support or weaken argument.
Few errors in spelling, punctuation, capitalization, sentence structure and grammar.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more