Thank you very much for everything - this paper is excellent. Very much appreciate all your extra effort. Thanks again for another job well done!
Write three essays from the topics given below. Thoroughly examine each question, and discuss them in detail. Essays should be at least 1-2 pages each and be in APA/MLA format, and must include bibliographies. Essays are due Friday at 11:59 PM. Submit essays through the assignment dropbox or e-mail to me at [email protected]
1. What mobilization efforts did both sides make? Discuss the draft in the North and the South. How did it differ? What were the criticisms of the draft? Did the draft make a difference for either side in the war? Which side do you think did a more efficient job of mobilization and why?
2. Discuss the diplomatic efforts of both sides during the war. Why would France and Britain be interested in the Civil War, and what could they hope to gain from Confederate independence? Did William H. Seward and his ambassadors make a decisive difference on the diplomatic front, or were their successes derived from northern battlefield victories?
3. What criticisms did Jefferson Davis face in the Confederacy during the war? How did these compare to criticisms faced by Abraham Lincoln? Were these criticisms fair? How did these two respond to their critics?
4. Discuss the role of the Copperheads in the North and the Peace Societies and Unionists in the South. Are their roles similar? Did they cause any significant impediment to the cause of either side? What do these forces represent for the war effort overall?
5. Identify the occasions when critics accused Abraham Lincoln acted outside what would be the bounds of the Constitution during peacetime. Do you think Lincoln acted properly or constitutionally? Why? Are civil liberties limited to peacetime?
6. Discuss the campaigns of Vicksburg and Gettysburg in 1863. Why did Robert E. Lee invade the North in 1863 and what did he hope to accomplish? Do you think his decision to invade the North was a wise strategic decision? Why did these efforts fail for the South? Which was the more devastating defeat for the South?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more