They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
At the high point of Reconstruction,” according to professor Chandler Davidson, “About two thirds of black males cast ballots in presidential and gubernatorial contests.” In the 1890s and first years of the twentieth century, “the doors to black political participation were forcefully slammed shut,” and African American male voter registration plummeted into the single digits in many southern states. By the late 1960s, more than sixty percent of voting age African Americans had registered to vote. What changed in the period from the 1950s to the 1960sthat brought these changes about? AND, who do you think, was most responsible for these changes?
( Per the prompt, your objective in this essay is to craft an argument that assesses the transformations in voting rights for African Americans during the middle of the twentieth century, with particular focus given to answering the following two questions: 1) What changed in the period from the 1950s to the 1960s that brought these changes about? AND 2) Who, do you think, was most responsible for these changes?)
1. 3-4 pages
2. Double spaced, 12-point font
3. Standard margins—Approximately 1.25 on left and right margins and 1 on top and bottom
4. In crafting your essay, you will want to construct a clear thesis and draw on evidence from the sources described below.
5. Only use these sources below.
1. Reading: Foner, “The Freedom Movement” (pages 968-979) (attachment)
2. Reading: Foner, “The Civil Rights Revolution,” “The Kennedy Years,” “Lyndon Johnson’s Presidency,” and “The Changing Black Movement” (pages 985-1002) (attachment)
3. Woman Linked to 1955 Emmett Till Murder Tells Historian Her Claims Were False – The New York Times (attachment)
4. President Lyndon B. Johnson’s Voting Rights Act Speech
5. Brothers in Arms
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more