They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Creativity while staying on topic is key. Does not have to be traditional essay paper.
Students are required to answer one of the following in a two page essay:
1. You are graduating High School in 1969. All around you it seems to be a time of protesting. Why is everyone protesting? What is it that brings out so much violence? Your friends are talking about Vietnam. Should we be there or not? Others just want to turn away and escape from the world. Perhaps they have the best response. What do your parents say about the future? Who is the President and can we trust him?
2. The year is 1968 and you are a Black person who has sat on the segregated side of a lunch counter for most of your life. People are calling for radical changes. Why should things change now? You are not happy with things as they are, but you also don’t like to cause trouble. Who is leading the calls for change? If you do protest, will you or your family be hurt? How did we get in this situation after all?
• All assignments need to be Word Document format
• Work that does not meet the style and submission criteria will not be graded
• SELF-CHECK: Assess your assignment before submission by using the “Grading Criteria for the Essay” below. The minimum expectation is 6 points out of 10.
Grading Criteria for Assignment (Essay)
[Total 40 points, 10 points / essay ]
The minimum expectation is 6 points out of 10.
• (3 points) A maximum of three points will be given based on the use of imagination and creativity when creating their essay.
• (3 points) A maximum of three points will be given based on the correct use of historical facts, persons and events in an accurate historical manner. For example, an essay dealing with the Reconstruction period should include appropriate references to that time period.
• (2 points) The student can earn up to two points for properly addressing the question or situation asked in the original essay assignment.
• (2 points) A final two points will be awarded for the essay’s presentation. The body of the essay should meet the following criteria:
The essay should be at least two complete pages of text using standard font and margin size.
No references will be needed in terms of footnoting etc.
Obvious mistakes, such as misspelled words and incorrect grammar should be avoided.
The essay should be proofed by the student to ensure that the question posed has been addressed.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more