They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
After reading The Jungle book do the following:
· Write an essay of 1200 words.
· Use Chicago Style format.
· Submit the citations for two scholarly articles that you are using for the papers. Also, indicate the topic of your paper from the Ellis Library web site (https://www.astate.edu/a/library/) then continue working on it.
· The two articles citations due on Feb 23
· The essay due on Feb 26
· The Jungle book paper assignment, select a topic related to urbanization, industrialization, immigration and Gilded Age politics that Upton Sinclair’s book, The Jungle, illuminates and explores. There are numerous possibilities, such as workplace safety, urban politics, treatment of immigrants, child labor, the meat packing industry, unions, socialism, sanitation, government regulation, etc. .
· You are required to use located through JSTOR and a minimum of located through the newspaper databases (African American Newspapers (1827-1998), Historical Newspapers, NewspaperARCHIVE.com). These materials are located through the Ellis Library web site in the Research Database section.
· Use the scholarly and primary sources to clarify and examine your chosen subject. You must also give clear examples from The Jungle that touch upon your topic. These need to be cited on a “Works Cited”(end notes) page. Be sure to reference The Jungle (particular characters and events that relate to your topic), scholarly articles, newspaper articles, the text, documentary, and lectures used in your research. End notes are not to be counted as part of the 1,200 word requirement.
· In a , discuss how things have changed and/or not changed in the time since Sinclair wrote The Jungle. Use relatively recent newspaper articles for this part of the assignment.
· Word to the wise–Do Not Use Any Type of “Shortcut.” No “wiki,” or Sparknotes.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more