They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Lecture 2: Development in the West
1. What was the most important item to own in the West?
2. How did the Indians view land ownership?
3. Describe the way Americans and the American government treated the Indians.
4. What was the Dawes-Severalty Act?
5. Describe the impact of the Mormons on westward development.
6. Describe the impact of cattle ranching on the Midwest.
7. Describe homesteading in the Midwest.
8. Describe the impact of logging in the Northwest
9. Describe how the railroads affected western development
10. Describe the impact of mining on western development
11. What were the Water wars about?
12. Describe the impact of the Chinese on development in the West.
13. Describe American relations with Hispanics in the West.
14. Describe why Americans were drawn to the West.
Lecture 3: Growth of Cities in the East
1. How did the industrial revolution affect the growth of cities in the East?
2. Describe the lifestyles of the urban poor.
3. Who was Jacob Riis and what was his impact on the urban poor?
4. Describe machine politics and their effect on growth in the cities.
5. What were Settlement Houses?
6. Describe the new wave of immigrants in the late 1800s.
7. How did the South treat the recently freed slaves?
8. What was the Atlanta Compromise?
9. What was the second Mississippi Plan?
10. What was Plessy v. Ferguson?
11. What improvements occurred in education in the later 1800s?
12. How did women’s roles change in the late 1800s?
13. What was the 19th Amendment?
Lecture 4: Political stalemate and Upheaval
1. How did political parties operate in the second half of the nineteenth century?
2. What was waving the bloody shirt?
3. What were the demographics of the political parties in the late nineteenth century?
4. Discuss structural changes in the political process.
5. Discuss the political stalemate between 1874 and 1896.
6. What scandals occurred in the Grant administration?
7. What was Credit Mobilier?
8. What were the Interstate Commerce Act of 1887 and the Hepburn Act of 1906?
9. Describe the plight of Farmers in the post-war period.
10. What were Greenbackers and Silverites?
11. What was the impact of the Populist Party on elections in the late 1800s?
12. What is laissez-faire and which political party practices it?
13. What was the gold standard? What event strengthened the use of gold at the expense of silver and paper money?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more