They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Students may write a paper using any of the “research kits,” which contain both primary and secondary sources on different topics. The kits can be found here. (http://explorehistory.ou.edu/research-kits-for-hist-1493/) These collections cover several of the topics we discuss in class. Students should choose one research kit and, after carefully reading through the documents and choosing sources that can be analyzed together to form a coherent, persuasive argument, select roughly 6-10 primary source documents from the research kit to use in the final paper. Depending on the type of primary sources used, your essay may include more or fewer than the suggested range. For example, a student who relies on oral histories may only need to include 6 or 7 oral history interviews in order to find enough evidence to make a persuasive argument. On the other hand, a student who is primarily relying on newspaper articles and images may need to incorporate 10 or more sources to support a good argument.
Your final paper must also use at least one secondary source such as a scholarly book or article from the research kit.
The final paper should be approximately 2000 words, which is twice the length of the first paper. The paper:
• should be framed by a clear introductory paragraph;
• include a strong and persuasive thesis statement that concludes the introductory paragraph;
• contain good transition and topic sentences that frame body paragraphs within the paper; and
• include numerous body paragraphs that thoughtfully analyze the primary and secondary source material and build an argument within the paper.
• Citations should include properly formatted footnotes that use Chicago Style.
• The paper should include a “works cited” page that includes all referenced texts, both primary and secondary, properly formatted in Chicago Style.
• The paper should have a title;
• be double-spaced; and
• be typed in 12-point font with one-inch margins and page numbers.
Students should consult the Chicago Manual of Style as they compose footnotes and a works cited page.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more