They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Discuss Martin Luther King’s Letter from a Birmingham Jail as both a primary source for understanding the Civil Rights Movement and as a statement about what it means to be an American (and thus an enduring call to action in the present period). Be sure that your essay does all of the following:
1. Explain issues at stake in the letter, their social context, and the assumptions which King makes. On what cultural traditions does he draw? How does he interpret, use, and transform them?
2. Explain the thesis and argument of the letter. What is King claiming? What argument does he make? Does it work?
3. Present evidence to support both your analysis and interpretation of King. Use full citations which provide author, title, publisher or journal, date, and, if relevant, URL.
4) Finally, reflect on the current situation. What social forces are shaping the US in the present period? What are they trying to achieve and how? What is their relative weight? What is the likely outcome? How does King’s letter speak to the current situation? What do you believe we are called to do individually and collectively in order to realize the promise of freedom and justice for all?
5) Explore the practical implications of King’s argument. What personal choices is he asking you to make and what concrete political actions is he asking you to take today? are Why? Do you agree with him? Why or why not?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more