Thank you very much for everything - this paper is excellent. Very much appreciate all your extra effort. Thanks again for another job well done!
Name: [INSERT NAME HERE] Podcast Response Assignment 10% of course grade
Podcasts can be an entertaining way to learn about history. This is an individual assignment designed to expose you to a new historical topic that you might not otherwise learn much about in a history class. Before you complete this assignment, you must listen to ONE of the podcast episodes listed below. When you finish listening to your chosen podcast episode, you must answer the questions below. Please use this sheet and TYPE your answers. To submit this assignment, you must submit as a Word document (.doc or .docx)
Choose ONE podcast episode:1. What Really Happened in Salem?:
2. Early American Family Limitation: Contraception and Abortion: https://digpodcast.org/2018/01/01/early-american-family-limitation/
3. Patriarchs, Brawlers, and Gentlemen: Manhood in the Civil War Era: https://digpodcast.org/2019/08/04/manhood-in-the-civil-war/
Answer the following questions about the podcast episode:
1. What is the topic of the podcast episode, and what podcast is it from? [INSERT ANSWER HERE]
2. Briefly summarize the podcast episode (4 to 5 sentences). [INSERT ANSWER HERE]
3. List FIVE interesting things you learned from the podcast about the topic that you did not know before. [INSERT ANSWER HERE]
4. Was there anything from the podcast episode about the topic that you already knew? If so, what? [INSERT ANSWER HERE]
5. What is ONE question you have about the topic that was not answered by the podcast? [INSERT ANSWER HERE]
6. How did the podcast change or add to your understanding of U.S. history? [INSERT ANSWER HERE]
7. Compared with more traditional methods of learning history (listening to lecture, reading a textbook, etc.), how useful do you think history podcasts are? Is there anything you get from the podcast that you could not get from a more traditional method? [INSERT ANSWER HERE]
8. Would you recommend this podcast to somebody else interested in history? Why or why not? [INSERT ANSWER HERE]
9. Would you recommend that I incorporate podcasts into my future history courses? Why or why not? [INSERT ANSWER HERE]
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more