They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Read the article carefully and completely. Take notes on the key points in each section and organize them in the following manner in preparation to write the paper.
a. The first paragraph of your essay: i. What is the author’s primary argument? You should be able to state this in one sentence. Be clear and concise.
ii. Summarize the source material used to defend the argument. Explain what types of sources are used (government documents, letters, military records, newspapers, books, other academic articles, etc.).
iii. To be clear: Source material is found in the bibliographic documentation provided by the author. Depending on your article, this documentation can be found at the end of the article in a “Notes”, “Bibliography”, “References”, or “Works Cited” section. Some authors place this documentation at the bottom of each page. These notes are known as “footnotes.”
b. The second paragraph of your essay: i. Provide a summary of the article’s content. What important people, places, and events are examined?
c. The third paragraph of your essay: i. In your view, what are the article’s strengths? That is, what did the author do well?
d. The fourth paragraph of your essay: i. In your view, what are the articles weaknesses? That is, what could the author have done better?
4. Write a paper addressing the items listed in #3 above.
5. Review the “Article Review Paper: Guidelines” provided below. These guidelines include content reminders and instructions related to formatting, editing, and submitting the paper.
6. Reminders: (1) Put your name on the paper; (2) Place the bibliographic citation for your chosen article at the top of the first page.
1. Use the paragraph outline provided on the course syllabus to organize your essay. Be sure to address all of the items listed.
2. Each paragraph should be a minimum of five to six sentences. Of course, if you need to provide a complete explanation of the various items, you should write more.
3. Since you will be allowed to rely directly on the article in writing your paper, I will expect a quality response. I will pay special attention to your explanation of examples. Don’t just list an example. Explain it completely, and tell me why it is an example.
Formatting your paper
1. Type your name in the upper left-hand corner.
2. Type the bibliographic citation of your chosen article on the first line of the paper (author’s name, title, etc.).
3. Spacing: Double space
4. Font size: 12 pt.
5. Margins: one-inch
Editing your paper
1. Paragraphs: Begin each new paragraph with an indent.
2. Sentences: Write in complete, grammatically correct sentences.
3. Editing: Spell-check your paper. Edit it for proper style and grammar.
4. Use of direct quotes: If you directly quote from the article, be sure to include a parenthetical citation showing the page number.
5. Important: Explain concepts in your own words: While the occasional use of a direct quote is OK, do not simply copy your authors words throughout. When I grade your paper, I plan to focus on the extent to which you are able to explain things in your own words. This is the only way for me to know that you did the reading and understand it. Papers that are simply a string of direct quotes will not receive very high marks.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more