They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
10th grade geography Essay #2: Immigration
Prompt: Most nations deal with immigration in some way shape or form. Write an essay on illegal immigration in the United States. Should the United States try to prevent illegal aliens from entering our country? Why or why not? What is the solution to this problem? Be sure to include the following information:
1) How to deal with illegal immigrants who are already in the country.
2) How to deal with current attempts to enter the United States illegally.
3) How to prevent illegal entry in the future.
4) Causes and effects of each of the points above.
Due Date: The essay will be due on Tuesday, November 28 by 11:59 pm to turnitinin.com. Paper copies will not be accepted.
1. All essays must be a minimum of 2 pages long, but no more than 4 pages (2-4 pages).
2. Students must use rules of English, with correct grammar and spelling. The paper is to be in MLA format with 1 inch margins, 12 pt. font, double spaced, and using Times New Roman. For help with MLA formatting, visit: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/
3. The essays must be in paragraph format (does not have to be 5 paragraphs, could be 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, etc.) with an introduction, a body, and a conclusion; moving from general at the beginning of the essay, to specific in the body of the essay, and back to general at the end of the essay.
4. Students must use at least 3 scholarly sources (NOT Wikipedia, About.com, yahoo answers, etc.) throughout the paper and include them in their works cited page. The textbook may count as ONE of the scholarly sources. Students are NOT allowed to use direct quotations from their sources.
5. They must paraphrase and then give credit to (cite) the work and/or author they paraphrased from. Plagiarism of any kind will not be tolerated.
6. All essays will be due on Turnitin.com by the assigned deadline. If the paper is not turned in by the deadline, the student will receive a grade of zero. NO LATE ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED (unless absent)! No paper/hard-copy submissions will be accepted.
7. Each essay will count as one test grade.
8. Each essay will be graded using the following rubric:
Content/Answering Prompt 30 points
Correct Formatting (MLA style) 25 points
Use of research articles/works cited 15 points
Length/Organization/Flow/Creativity 20 points
Grammar and Spelling 10 points
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more