They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Submit your Major Essay here. Remember it is to be between Four and Eight pages and you must cite sources and provide a references cited page.
Remember, these topics are just SUGGESTIONS. You are more than welcome to explore topics outside these—but first, run your topic through me to be sure that it’s ok. Your essay is to be between FOUR eight pages in length and should have one-inch margins all the way around. Use Times New Roman ora similar font and the 12-point type and remember to cite all sources using MLA 7th edition as your citation guide. Please be sure to read through the “How to Cite” guidelines and if you have any questions, don hesitates to ask. You are required to use a minimum of THREE sources for this essay—one of which must be non-internet. EBooks and digitized articles are considered non-internet for the purposes of this paper. Your textbook IS NOT an acceptable source. Sources such as Wikipedia, answers.com, Encarta, and similar sources ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE SOURCES. Your final draft will be due NO LATER than 11:59 PM, December 4.Nota Bene: Many of these questions are very broad in scope. There is no way you can answer all facets of some of these questions in a mere four to eight pages nor do I want you to. What I want you to do is to zero in on a FEW—often just ONE or TWO—key elements and go into detail on those. State in your introduction something to the effect that you are concentrating on that/those key elements and that you are aware that there is far more to the subject.
1. Discuss the industrialization of the United States following the Civil War through circa 1900: what were some of the more important factors that influenced industrialization and how did they impact that process? Finally, what were some of the positive and what were some of the negative products of industrialization? In your essay, you should consider the role played by industrial tycoons such as Andrew Carnegie as well as labor unions and the labor movement. Also, consider the role played by immigrant labor in industrialization.
2. Describe the development of Plains Indian culture and its destruction. What was it based on? What brought about its end? Cite concrete examples and sources in your answer.
3. Trace the growth of populism in US politics. In what ways do you think the populist movement impacted on future government social and economic policies?
4. Discuss the role played by women in various political and social movements during the later 19th century. In your answer, don’t forget to discuss such issues as women’s suffrage, civil rights, prohibition, populism, and poverty, and concern for the poor.
5. Discuss the role played by immigrants in the development of the United States following the Civil War through 1900. In your answer, take into account political, economic, social, and cultural factors. In your answer, don’t forget to discuss the nativist reaction to the growing number of immigrants entering the United States in the later 19th century. What were some of the reasons given by nativists against immigration and what were some of the tools and methods used by these nativist groups to achieve their goals?
6. Discuss Progressivism and the role of Theodore Roosevelt in the Progressive movement. How did the Progressive movement of the late 19th—early 20th centuries change the nature and perception of the role of government in society? In what ways was Progressivism a moral force? Would you describe Roosevelt and Progressivism as a success or failure? Why or why not? Use specific examples of progressive causes, legislation, or failures to justify your position.
7. Discuss machine politics and urban corruption during the later 19th century. In what ways did the urban machines provide a net benefit or liability for their communities? Support your answer.
8. Examine the birth and growth of US imperialism during the later 19th century culminating in the Spanish-American War. What were some of the goals of those supporting an imperial posture? What were some of the arguments made by those opposed to imperialism? In what ways was US imperialism similar to that practiced by European powers such as Britain, France, and Germany, and non-European powers such as Japan, and how did it differ?
9. Discuss American involvement in the First World War. Why did the US enter the war? How did itcontribute towards Allied victory? What were the legacies of American involvement in the war?
10. Discuss one or two of the major social and cultural changes that took place during the 1920s(entertainment, Prohibition, the role of women, the automobile, increasing urbanization) and how they transformed American society?
11. Discuss American involvement in the Second World War. What were some of the most important actions that involved US forces and why were they important. How did minorities and women contribute towards a successful conclusion of the war?
13. How did Reconstruction affect the African-American struggle for equality? Look at both short-term and long-term in your answer.
14. Discuss the how fear of the Atomic Bomb impacted 1950s society.
15. How did the Vietnam conflict shape American consciousness and identity from the 1960s through1980s?
16. Discuss the Civil Rights movement and its evolution from Selma through the assassination of MartinLuther King Jr.
17. What factors contributed towards McCarthyism and the Red Scare of the 1950s? Don’t forget to look at social and cultural factors as well as political in your essay.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more