Thank you very much for everything - this paper is excellent. Very much appreciate all your extra effort. Thanks again for another job well done!
Attached is the study guide and the 7 questions and links are listed below for this assignment.
Consider slavery as a legal system, and how it relates to the U.S. Constitution (1789). Also, consider why and how slavery clauses/rules/regulations ended up in the U.S. Constitution.
In essay format (a fully developed paragraph per answer with resource details/support):
1. In your own words, explain all three of the slavery clauses/rules/regulations stated in the U.S. Constitution (article I:sect.2#1;article I,sect.9,#1;article IV,sect.2,#3).
2. How was the 3/5 clause (Article I: Section 2, #1) a compromise between southern “slave labor” states and northern “free-labor” states?
3. How was forbidding congress from passing any law that would end importing enslaved persons prior to 1808, a compromise between southern “slave labor” states and northern “free-labor” states?
4. Was the “fugitive slave” regulation a compromise between the south and north?
5. Why do you think the U.S. Constitution does not mention the words “slave” or “Blacks” even when obviously making these 3 references to the enslaved population?
6. What is your new understanding of enslavement in the U.S. as a LEGAL system?
7. After engaging the relevant resources, what are you left wondering about; what specifically in the resource spurred/caused your wonderment? (Mandatory!)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more