They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
You are allowed to choose your own topic, as long as it pertains to the subject of this course (American History PRIOR to 1877). For this assignment our subject matter will be about President Abraham Lincoln. This short paper is at least three double-spaced pages of text (Times New Roman, font size 12) and you must consult a minimum of two academically credible sources!
Here is the list of grading rubrics:
Topic is appropriate for paper length; thesis is focused and argument is fully supported by carefully chosen and weighed facts in each paragraph; evidence of comprehension of historical context and causality.
The organization of the paper logically supports the purpose or argument in the introduction, body, and conclusion; ideas are logically sequenced from one paragraph to another and clearly linked to each other; the reader can easily follow the line of reasoning.
Two or more sources used demonstrating in-depth research related to thesis; no textbooks or encyclopedias used; research clearly incorporated into the argument in paper; use of information clearly supports the argument and shows, in-depth analysis of a significant topic; author gained new knowledge about the topic and significance of events.
The writing is free of grammatical and stylistic errors; sentence structure is used effectively; sentences are varied and precise; prose style is appropriate to the subject. Active voice is apparent. No spelling errors
Footnotes/endnotes are correctly cited and bibliography follows the correct rules for citing sources.
Introduction and Thesis Statement
· Did you restate question verbatim to be answered before beginning of main essay? You may cut and paste question before introduction.
· Did your essay include an introduction and clear thesis statement at the end of the introduction with a 150 word minimum, keywords to follow and on it’s own separate page. This is not to be included into the page count of the body of the paper.
· Did you include relevant historical support, including historical examples that reinforce your thesis?
· Did you include chronological context in your essay and include important dates or date spans?
Writing Style and Grammar
· Is your essay composed using formal English (no use of slang) and using proper capitalization, grammar and spelling rules?
· Is your essay presented in academic third person (does not use “I”)?
· Did you refrain from using abbreviations and contractions in your analysis (use “do not” instead of “don’t”)?
Use of Citation and Bibliography
· Did you consistently follow the citation and bibliographical requirements of one style manual ( APA)? If you are familiar with a style, please use that style consistently throughout your essay.
· Did you cite your sources in the narrative of your essay using parenthetical citation or computer-generated footnote/endnote numbering? Remember citation takes place immediately after each use of direct quote and after paraphrasing of information.
· Did you include a separate bibliography with your essay?
· Is the bibliography alphabetized and includes all relevant information depending on source type? Remember accessed date for online sources.
The attached sources will be the only sources used for this assignment. Please contact me if you have any questions.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more