Thank you very much for everything - this paper is excellent. Very much appreciate all your extra effort. Thanks again for another job well done!
1) What was your previous knowledge of the relationship between the US government and American Indians? Why might it be helpful to become familiar with the treaty relationship between the US government and American Indians?
2) What exactly were the “Secret Treaties with California’s Indians” discussed in Miller’s article? What part(s) of the article stood out to you?
3) Please discuss your thoughts/reactions to the “California Indians: A Neglected Legacy” video. What stood out to you, and why?
4) According to Chilcote’s article, what does the “California Dream” mean to indigenous peoples? What solution does she provide?
5) What key term from last week could connect to this week’s materials, and why?
6) Lastly, please discuss any overall thoughts/reactions/connections you’d like to share.
Remember to reach the 300 word minimum requirement (total), and also remember to post at least a 150 word response to a peer’s post as well!
use these 3 sources to answer questions:
The Secret Treaties with California’s Indians: https://www.archives.gov/files/publications/prologue/2013/fall-winter/treaties.pdf
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more