They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
1. Analyze storytelling in the cultures we studied in the past four weeks using the artworks below as examples of the Egyptian, Islamic, and Early Christian societies’ modes for depicting stories. Begin with a brief analysis of each story that is being told, using your own words and making sure to point out the formal elements of the artwork (line, color, shape, and composition) that combine to tell the story.
• Funerary Stele of Amenemhat, c. 2000 BCE. Painted limestone. Egyptian Museum, Cairo. Located on page 59 in the textbook.
• Flight into Egypt, from the Infancy of Christ Window, c. 1140-1144 CE. Stained and painted glass. The Glencairn Museum, Bryn Athyn, Pennsylvania. Located on page 264 in the textbook.
• Tile Mosaic Mihrab from the Madrasa Imami, c. 1354 CE. Glazed and cut ceramic tiles. The Metropolitan Museum in New York City. Located on page 194 in the textbook.
2. Next, compare and contrast the three artworks and the iconography used in each story and distinguish the connections that can be made, pointing out patterns you find.
1. To conclude, summarize the use of storytelling in the cultures represented in the three artworks you discussed above.
2. After learning about the complexity and variety of Islamic decoration, as seen in Tile Mosaic Mihrab, from the Madrasa Imami, assess if you think that figural representations are essential to communicating religious messages. Provide examples to support your analysis.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more