Thank you very much for everything - this paper is excellent. Very much appreciate all your extra effort. Thanks again for another job well done!
Part I. 20 points each question (60 points total). Answer THREE of the following questions. Use a page, or about 200-250 words, for each answer. Remember to include citations and to identify historical context. Do NOT draw from other sources—from sources I did not assign in the class.
1. Compare/contrast the concerns of José María Sánchez, as stated in his report from Texas in 1828, with the concerns of the Tejano leaders in 1832. Are these concerns primarily different or similar? Why? In your answer, draw from “José María Sánchez Criticizes Tejanos and Anglo-American Immigrants in Texas, 1828” and “Tejano Leaders Give Their Opinion of Anglo-American Immigrants, 1832.”
2. How did the Cherokee respond to pressures imposed on them by the expanding American nation in the late eighteenth and early nineteenth century? What arguments did the Cherokee use against their removal? What was the result? In your answer, draw from at least two of the following sources: Roark, et. al.; Calloway; Cherokee Women, Petitions. Students may use other assigned sources, as appropriate.
3. What role did women play in the abolition movement? What was the relationship between abolition and the women’s rights movement? In your answer draw from lecture and Angelina Grimké, “Human Rights Not Founded on Sex”
In addition to these two sources, you may also draw from other course materials as appropriate.
Part II. 10 points each question (20 points total). Answer TWO of the following questions. Each answer should be a paragraph/about 100 words. Remember to include citations and to identify historical context. Use Roark, et. al. (and/or you may draw from lecture and other assigned readings IF appropriate). Do NOT draw from other sources—from sources I did not assign in the class.
1. What factors caused the 1794 Whiskey Rebellion, and what was the result of the Rebellion?
2. What was Haitian Revolution and what impact did the Haitian Revolution have on the United States?
Part III. 10 points each question (20 points total). Answer TWO of the following questions. Each answer should be about a paragraph/100 words. Use Roark, et. al. to answer the questions Use Roark, et. al. (and/or you may draw from lecture and other assigned readings IF appropriate). Remember to include citations and to identify historical context. Do NOT draw from other sources—from sources I did not assign in the class.
1. How did the party system change in the 1850s?
2. Why did the Dred Scott decision strengthen northern suspicions of a Slave Power conspiracy?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more