Thank you very much for everything - this paper is excellent. Very much appreciate all your extra effort. Thanks again for another job well done!
Assignment 2.2: Liberty Challenged in Nineteenth Century America Final Paper You have already developed a thesis statement and an outline in which you explored the peculiar institution known as slavery. Now you will develop the final paper in which you explore your main points in detail.
1. Introduce your paper with your previously crafted thesis statement.
2. Describe two (2) outcomes of the 3/5ths Compromise, Missouri Compromise of 1820, Compromise of 1850, Kansas-Nebraska Act, and the Dred Scott Decision.
Note: Be sure to provide two (2) outcomes for each legislation.
3. Suggest three (3) reasons why slavery was and is incompatible with our political and economic system.
4. List three to five (3-5) driving forces that led to the Civil War.
5. Use at least three (3) academic references besides or in addition to the textbook.
Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more