Thank you very much for everything - this paper is excellent. Very much appreciate all your extra effort. Thanks again for another job well done!
As you analyze the artwork provided, ask yourself why the artist made such choices. By considering the formal elements and principles of design involved, you can make yourself look more closely at the work of art, and thus understand more fully the artist’s intended vision, as well as noticing how the work reflects the time and place from whence it came.
You will be identifying one work of art in your essay (art provided in attachments) and engaging in a formal analysis of the work. This should be the primary focus of your paper.
paper should be at least 3 full pages, no less than a thousand words.
Use MLA guidelines when composing your paper.
Do not bullet point, or otherwise separate, your information. Although you must answer the questions found in the instructions, do not number your paragraphs
Must reference all below
I.. You will engage in a thorough visual analysis of the work provided (see attachments). Follow the guidelines below.
1. Identify the work fully (artist name if known, title if available, time period or date, medium, dimensions or approximate dimensions).
2. This section should be the “meat” of your paper:
a. Analyze, describe and discuss the work in terms of three (3) formal elements of art. From: (Color, form, line, mass, shape, space, texture, time and motion, value, volume)
b. Analyze, describe and discuss the works’ composition using three (3) principles of design. From: (balance, contrast, emphasis, focal point, pattern, proportion, rhythm, scale, unity, and variety)
Spend a good amount of time looking at the work and taking notes. It is helpful to provide the reader with an overall picture of the work you are describing. You may find it useful to pretend you are describing the work to someone who cannot see, but must create an impression of the work based solely on your words. Clearly and articulately analyze and describe the formal elements and principles of design that you see in the work. There may be many, but be selective and try to determine the most significant elements of composition. Remember to utilize key terms from the textbook associated with the specific elements/principles chosen.
3. Is the work non-objective, representational, figurative, or abstract? Note that a work of art can fall into more than one of these categories. Please explain fully and in a way that demonstrates you have a correct understanding of the term(s) as it relates to our course content.
4. Provide a brief description of the subject matter of the work. (Do NOT quote from the internet or cite any outside sources.)
5. Include a brief discussion of how the formal aspects of the work and the subject matter work together to produce significant meaning, content and/or possibilities of interpretation.
6. Describe your personal reaction to the work. Did a visual analysis change your first reaction and interpretation of the work?
II. In addition to the above, include the following within your essay:
Provide a conclusion to your report summing up your findings.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more