Thank you very much for everything - this paper is excellent. Very much appreciate all your extra effort. Thanks again for another job well done!
1) Seychelles’ annual oil imports were paid for:
a. by the British.
b. by the Americans.
c. with the dollar rent collected from the Americans.
d. from tax collected from tourism and offshore banking.
2) In 1954, Julius Nyerere helped form TANU, the:
a. Tanzania African National Union.
b. Tanganyika African National Union.
c. Tanganyika African National Unity.
d. Tanzania African National Unity.
3) In the early 1970s, General Mobutu renamed the province of Katanga as:
4) The Creoles in Mauritius are:
a. people of French origin.
b. people of Indian origin.
c. people of African origin.
d. people of mixed-French origin.
5) Most of the political parties in Belgian Congo were regional organizations formed by local ethnic groups.
6) According to the neo-colonial designs of the Belgians, even after independence they would continue with their activities in the Congo, with the difference being the inclusion of several low-level politicians as figureheads.
7) The economy of the Reunion Islands was based on their coffee plantations.
8) The Mau Mau struggle initially started out as peaceful protests against the injustices of the colonial regime.
9) In 1953, the ________ ________ supported the Malagasy in their demand for independence.
10) Jomo Kenyatta was the president of the Republic of Kenya from 1964 to _____.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more