Thank you very much for everything - this paper is excellent. Very much appreciate all your extra effort. Thanks again for another job well done!
By the end of this session, students will be able to:
· Explain the nature of the market revolution and its importance to economic growth after 1815.
· Discuss the revolution in transportation and its impact on the economy.
· Describe the role of the Supreme Court in promoting economic growth and investment.
· Describe the rise of factories and the changing lives of workers in this period.
· Describe the impact of the market revolution on American society.
Read Chapter 9 in American: Past and Present by Robert Divine and view the chapter 9 PowerPoint.
Helpful Web sites:
A. Read Chapter 9 in American: Past and Present by Robert Divine and answer the following questions.
1. What were the major foreign policy objectives of the United States between 1815 and 1824?
2. In what ways did the transportation revolution contribute to the development of a national market economy in the United States between 1815 and 1840?
3. How would you characterize American policies and actions toward Native Americans between 1815 and 1830?
4. How did the Supreme Court under John Marshall’s leadership enhance the growth nationalism and strong federal government?
5. What was the cause of the rise of Nationalism?
B. Read the hyper-linked article and respond to one of the questions.
-Did Whitney teach the South haw to make Slavery profitable?
-Describe how Slavery was an impediment to Southern economic development.
C. Political Cartoons:
Temperance societies were very common in the early 19th century. Reform movements to achieve a more “perfect society” were one of the chief characteristics of the early 19th century. Efforts to educate the masses on the evils of the consumption of alcohol were a major faction of the reform movement.
Click here for the cartoon. (Steps.jpg on attch)
What is the message of this cartoon?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more