Thank you very much for everything - this paper is excellent. Very much appreciate all your extra effort. Thanks again for another job well done!
Part I (the big essay):
Please answer the following question in an essay you write on the paper provided with the exam.
The Question: How did the world become more connected between 1914 and 2019, and how did that create greater global interactions, but also greater global divisions?
Specific Instructions: Remember that you are putting forward an argument here, not just restating all of the course material. Your first paragraph should introduce your topic and have a clear thesis argument. In your supporting points, discuss the major developments/events which led to greater global interactions and divisions. Also show cause and effect in your supporting points, remember World War One and Two led to Decolonization, not the other way around. You should use course materials like Train to Pakistan, and Bend It Like Beckham as evidence in your supporting points.
Part II (the shorter essay):
Question 1: Based on Train to Pakistan, why was independence from British rule a time of violence rather than peaceful celebration in India, who promoted the violence and why?
Question 2: Based on the experiences of Sikh immigrants in Britain as portrayed in Bend It Like Beckham, what challenges do immigrants and their children from the non-West face in the West, what does that tell us about the divisions and unity that globalization brings?
Part III (the shorter stuff):
Please answer the following questions on the exam sheet below. If you are unsure, please guess as if you point nothing down, you get zero points for that question. If you guess and are sort of close, you might not get full points, but you will get more than zero points. You can edit out the blank lines and insert your answers. Remember to do all 20 questions.
1. One of the causes of World War One was: _________. (1 point)
2. The style of fighting on the Western Front in World War One after 1915 was called _________ warfare. (1 point)
3. The group that led the Russian Revolution were called the _________. (1 point).
4. Define “Total War”: ________. (2 points).
5. The Nazi Party in Germany was based on enlightened ideas and values OR unenlightened ideas and values (circle the right answer) (1 point).
6. The first fascist party in Europe was in Italy and was led by _________. (1point).
7. Two of the major Allied powers/countries in World War Two were _________ and _________. (1 point each)
8. In 1945, the __________ (name the country) dropped atomic bombs on the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. (1 point)
9. The Holocaust __________. (1 point)
10. The two major powers/countries that competed in the Cold War were _________ and __________ (1 point each)
11. The ____________ (name of country) threw up the Berlin Wall in 1961 to keep people from escaping from East Berlin to West Berlin (1 point).
12. The leader of the Soviet Union in the 1980s who tried to reform it was _________ (1 point)
13. Gandhi was the leader of the anti-colonial movement in (name the country) _________ (1 point)
14. Define Globalization: __________. (2 points)
15. OPEC is ________. (1 point)
16. The political union of European states is called the ___________. (1 point)
17. Changing weather patterns and the overall heating of the Earth’s atmosphere is called
_________. (1 point)
18. Human Migration has promoted globalization by __________. (1 point)
19. “9/11” refers to what historical event __________. (1 point)
20. The part of the course that was the most effective for me was _________.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more