They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Sweeten Company had no jobs in progress at the beginning of March and no beginning inventories. It started only two jobs during March—Job P and Job Q. Job P was completed and sold by the end of the March and Job Q was incomplete at the end of the March. The company uses a plant wide predetermined overhead rate based on direct labor-hours. The following additional information is available for the company as a whole and for Jobs P and Q (all data and questions relate to the month of March):
Estimated total fixed manufacturing overhead $ 10,000
Estimated variable manufacturing overhead per direct labor-hour $ 1.00
Estimated total direct labor-hours to be worked 2,000
Total actual manufacturing overhead costs incurred $ 12,500
Job P Job Q
Direct materials $13,000 $ 8,000
Direct labor cost $ 21,000 $ 7,500
8. Assume the ending raw materials inventory is $1,000 and the company does not use any indirect materials. Prepare a schedule of cost of goods manufactured
9. Assume the ending raw materials inventory is $1,000 and the company does not use any indirect materials. Prepare the journal entry to transfer costs from Work in Process to Finished Goods.
10. Assume the ending raw materials inventory is $1,000 and the company does not use any indirect materials.Prepare a completed Work in Process T-account including the beginning and ending balances and all debits and credits posted to the account.
11. Assume the ending raw materials inventory is $1,000 and the company does not use any indirect materials. Prepare a schedule of cost of goods sold.
12. Assume the ending raw materials inventory is $1,000 and the company does not use any indirect materials.Prepare the journal entry to transfer costs from Finished Goods to Cost of Goods Sold.
13. What is the amount of underapplied or overapplied overhead?
14.Prepare the journal entry to close the amount of underapplied or overapplied overhead to Cost of Goods Sold.
15. Assume that Job P includes 20 units that each sell for $3,000 and that the company’s selling and administrative expenses in March were $14,000.Prepare an absorption costing income statement for March.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more